Friday 30 November 2012

Typo 2012 - Special finishing

Achieving the special finish.  As this was aimed at Designers I wanted to achive a special finish.  ie experiemented with Foiling in the Screen Print area.


The post effective was the black on black




I also printed the 1 square posters with Typo Twelve in large ltters across the 12 posters.  I tried foiling the Typo however the lines were too thin to really be effective.  Also the black on yellow was not as noticeable.




I then made the decision to somehow incorporate black into the posters.  The only way I could include laser printing (to achieve the foiling - will only work on Laser ink not inkjet) was to use it like a frame to attach the yellow squares to.  With more time I am sure I could have found a more appropriate solution ie digitally ink jet print then use a screen to foil the black.



No comments:

Post a Comment