I also had the transparent acetate small scale hexagon.
I was still working on the correct scale of the holder for four apples.
The acetate really provokes 'eco friendly' debate and this is something I will have to consider.
- Although conflicting advise in the crit on one hand consider alternative versus develop and work with acetate because it works well!
- Look towards potential marketing ideas like the marathon, how this might look and what it might involve
- Design loose apple branding as needs to stand out as a single product as much,if not more than a multipack.
- Sustainability/eco-friendly-Apples area natural product and by that nature they should have eco-friendly branding. How or in what way does this fit in the project?
- Look at branding across fruit market
- how to target potential marathon runners - health/energy. What would convince a marathon runner to try this out.