Wednesday 5 October 2011

Logos thumbnails - more logos for inspiration

When we were asked to collect Logos for each of our nine What is statements, I misunderstood and tried to create more a 'mood' board of images.  This has not done my visual thinking any harm however it did make the workshop task Fred set us quite difficult.  We had to design logos using fonts inspired from the logos we had collected.  The most successful one I had collected was the Juicy Fruit.

So I re-visted the collection of logo to influence the 150 I need to design. 


Sweets logos








Environmental/green logos







Healthy/wholesome










Apple logos













Juicy








General Food





English Rose








Generally cool


























1 comment:

  1. This is really a good post and all thing make sense regarding small business marketing.As we know we have more stuff to do on a daily basis so it could be help to minimize my bundle of work. thanks for the informatics post.

    Cheap Logo Design Services

    ReplyDelete